Would you want to to sail around the world with your family on a sailboat?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

1&1/2 Weeks to Go

One and a half weeks to go and I'm starting to freak out a bit!!! I have so much to do. I submitted the homeschooling paperwork, but the superintendent's office is closed this week. Now I have to go through tons of paperwork, get the mail stopped, deal with the bills, get someone to mow the lawn this spring, return the school instruments, quickly order anything we might need so we can get it delivered in time, get the kids to pick out their toys to bring, pack up the house, and the list goes on and on.... The kids have been home from school this week for spring break. Hopefully, I will get more done next week once they are back. Wish me luck. We may not get out of here until two and a half weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment